Microsoft Teams Meetings for Educators
Learn best practices for meetings in Microsoft Teams to improve student instruction and engagement.
Educators will learn Teams navigation and integration with other Office applications to increase comfort and competency running online and hybrid classes.
• Get an overview of Microsoft Teams
• Understand the basics of Microsoft Teams meetings and its capabilities.
• Learn how to schedule and create meetings in Teams.
• Explore key features in Microsoft Teams meetings for holding meetings and classes.
• Recognize that Microsoft Teams can be customized for groups and institutions.
How to Register
Register here: https://retailevents.microsoft.com/event/event-details?id=Grays_Harbor_College_514_Teams3607119251 Or join us live when the session starts here: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19meeting_ODcxODRmM2YtYTE3NC00NzQ4LWI0YzYtYTlkOTVhN2IxMWMwthread.v2/0?context=Tid72f988bf-86f1-41af-91ab-2d7cd011db47Oid33fbf29d-5556-4123-bb93-7a87880042ebIsBroadcastMeetingtrue&btype=a&role=a
Event Thumbnail -
Contact - email@example.com